Thursday 29 September 2016

DAY2NIGHT: DRESS EDITION


Need a one-stop-shop for all your favourite labels and stores? Well, I've found the perfect place for you.

Lyst puts the therapy in retail therapy and is the middle man we all need in our shopping lives. It's got all you need in one place, from your favourite online retailers (mine's Reformation of course) to designer brands and even your top department stores.


Lyst has got the shopoholics in us all covered. When I was on the hunt for the perfect dress, I could easily search by brand and/or catagory and even compare prices and stock from different sites. I could also save all my favourite items to keep tabs on them and I have to say the email updates are the best though - if you don't find something in your size Lyst tells you when it has been restocked or on sale and also notifies you of the new releases from the brands of your choosing.









Levis denim jacket // similar


If there's one thing they have plenty of, it's the huge and beautiful selection of dresses and I've teamed up with Lyst to show you guys how easy it is to take a dress from day to night.

Slip dresses have been all the rage this season, and I am equally as obsessed with them as everyone else is. There is something so alluring about the whole nightwear trend, the comfort and silky feeling I cannot resist - and mind you, darn easy to wear day and night.


For my day look, I went for the casual thrown together look, dressing down with denim and keeping the chic with a silky necktie and loafer slides to cover the both.

To take a look from day to night doesn't mean you have to pull a whole 180. I added a no-brainer red lip and minimal heels with dainty gold hardware to top it off. Keep it sweet and simple ladies!










Woolworths heels // similar
Gold bag // similar




Leanne xx


Photography by Jordan Lee 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...