Tuesday 15 December 2015

THE GREY SWEATER








Country Road grey sweater // similar
Lacoste sneakers // similar
Kate Spade bag // similar

Daniel Wellington watch
Pink Lou Lou signet ring 
Market stone ring 
Tiffany & Co ring
MAC 'Twig' lipstick

Since the Aussie weather is quite temperamental, it's always a good idea to have those trans seasonal and winter pieces quick at hand.

This grey sweater has probably been my most worn winter piece this year. The shape and silhouette I fell in love with and the grey coordinates with anything and everything. White jeans are the perfect item for those not-so-hot summer days - which of course go perfectly with the white sneaker treads.

Also say a warm hello to my new everyday bag! I found that I didn't have anything for everyday, just a lot of tote bags and those tiny ones for going out occassions, so it was time to invest in my very own (beautiful may I say) go-to bag.


Leanne xx

Photography by Jordan Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...