Sunday 6 September 2015

BEAUTY EDIT: THE RED LIP






Follow my new Facebook page and Instagram!


So it has been a while since my last Beauty Edit but what better way to return but with a classic red lip.

I was lucky enough to get a hold of the limited edition Nars Digital World lip pencil set with five mini lip pencils - a perfect way to try different colours and finishes. Seeing as the Nars lip pencils have proven to be a cult beauty product for many, I thought it was about time to give them a go !

A definite stand out, and one of the most popular, was Cruella - a bombshell red. (See my latest GRWM for the Descanso, a nude colour) Now Cruella is not quite a true red, but slightly deeper/blue toned which matches my skin tone perfectly. It has a very matte finish, meaning it will not budge all day (and I'm sure survive a few smooches), however, it does rely on a good exfoliation and moisturisation before application.

A lipstick can be a really simple, no brainer way to make your outfit or brighten up your face and makeup.



Leanne xx



Photography by Jordan Lee 


*These images have not been retouched. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...