Sunday 30 August 2015

AN APPLE A DAY









General Pants top 
Lee denim skirt
Converse 
Out of Print tote
& Other Stories sunglasses 
Daniel Wellington watch 
Kirsten Ash necklace


The New York Public Library is one of my favourite places now to go in New York, and it was a cherry-on-top find that behind it is this gorgeous park with lots of seating and even  a little merry-go-round! It was the perfect location to meet up with one of my oldest (and most stylish) friends where we enjoyed donuts and ice coffee of course.

Don't forget to follow me on my new Facebook page, & Instagram where you can keep up with me & my outfits :) 

Leanne xx



Photo credits: Sahar Hamid 

*These images have not been retouched


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...