Sunday 28 June 2015

THE LITTLE BLACK PLAYSUIT













Forever New jumpsuit 
Woolworths shoes

Pink Loulou signet ring
Class ring 
Carpe Diem ring 
Tiffany & Co ring 


My my, isn't this the loveliest jumpsuit there ever was. When the culottes trend dropped, I instantly thought, "they have to be a short girl's nightmare!" because three-quarter pants have never been flattering on me in the past. But I was clearly very wrong.

I kept the rest of the look minimal with hair up and my strappy black heels that I love so much...And then practically bathed in the sunlight in a field.

I am once again going travelling very soon! So be sure to to tune in :) In the mean time, do check out my most recent Melbourne trip, or my week in London last year, or the few days I spent in New York!


Leanne xx

Photo credits: Jordan Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...