Saturday 31 January 2015

ZT21





Now I really couldn't help blogging the deliciously fashionable 21st of Zoe Thomson that I attended the other weekend because... well do I really need a reason? (Also do I even need to mention the Dion Lee piece she's wearing?)


AND I couldn't resist showing off this little devilish number (that sold out so quickly) which I have fallen head over heels for (sorry Jordan). If you've been a regularly comer to this blog or know me very well I kind of detest tight short dresses (except for maybe this striped one) because well... they ironically actually make me feel super unsexy.

Despite this piece being so loose, the completely open back leaves a certain sex appeal (gotta provide a bit of mystery & wanting right?) - without making you look and feel 3/4's naked. The ink navy also allowed me to stray (not too far) from black. Paired it with my everyday accessories and simple shoes and voilà!



Bec & Bridge jumpsuit 
Daniel Wellington watch 
Woolworths sandals 

MAC lipstick in Media
Nars Satin lip pencil in Descanco
Benefit They're Real! mascara 
Browns diamond bracelet 
& Other Stories earrings
H&M jewellery holder 
Country Road wallet 


Leanne x

Photo credits: Jordan Lee & yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...