Monday 12 January 2015

Photo Diary: SUMMER SO FAR













Zimmerman bikini 
Saba black top
Subtitled off shoulder top 
Candidate orange dress 
Sportsgirl hat 
Ray Ban aviators 
Daniel Wellington watch


Even though I've had one more month of summer than everyone else to escape the feeble winter of Australia even I cannot handle - there's something about the Aussie summer isn't there? Although last summer I was living the lift of post-HSC, working hard (or hardly working?) and traipsing around my mother country of South Africa  - this summer I'm still feeling the good vibrations but with a completely different set up. 

I've been really feelin' the love, spending time with family, enjoying the sun and water and honestly just trying a whole new of things! Hope y'all are also making the most of your summer too :) 


Watch this space. There might be a few beauty things coming along....


Leanne x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...