Monday 5 January 2015

LONDON TOWN

















General Pants tops 
Neon Hart check jumper
Sass & Bide boyfriend jeans 
Levis skinnies
Daniel Wellington watch 
Sportsgirl sunglasses 
Marc Jacobs pink earrings 
Gold necklace - present 


Saved the best til last - my absolute favourite city! I can't exactly pinpoint it but there is something about London that just gives the best vibes. Maybe it's the shopping, or the fact that there is always new things to do, or that it is so easy to get around - or just the overall culture - I honestly just fall in love every time!

Be sure to check out the rest of my trip in New York & the rest of the US :)

Hope you all had a spectacular Christmas and New Year filled with love and good vibes! 2014 was so adventurous and I cannot wait for what 2015 has in store!


Leanne x

Photo credits: Mum & yours truly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...