Monday 14 April 2014

We don't want our hearts to break

















Glassons black top
Allsorts bralet 
Sass & Bide boyfriend jeans 
Converse shoes 
Komono sunglasses 

Heavy salt in the air, water extending the backyard, picking fresh strawberries...take me back! The last week in uni has been so busy - who got into my head that uni was going to be chilled! Luckily I have this photo evidence to remember the best of post-HSC life.

Here is where I started the year off settling comfortably back into my fresh balayage, boyfriend jeans and converse. Great shoes take you to great places they say! (Especially when your best friend is wearing them too)

Hope you're all doing fab and getting ready to start snuggling into oversized jumpers, scarves and beanies :)


Leanne x

Photo credits: Bella Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...