Wednesday 19 March 2014

Blooming








Glassons white tshirt 
Sass & Bide jeans 
Zara blazer 
Tiffany & Co and Thomas Sabo pendants 
Converse shoes 
Swatch watch
Revlon matte red lipstick
Sportsgirl sunglasses

Apologies for my lack of creativity in the shoe and accessory departments! I am obsessed with the comfort and versatility of such wardrobe basics (something which I stupidly have not done in the past because it seriously hinders having options). So to rectify this dilemma I willed myself to buy some more basics like this sheer chiffon-like top with side splits, super easy to dress up and down and super cheap

But what has been a surprisingly amazing investment is this Zara blazer which I managed to pick up in South Africa about two years ago. For a floral piece, I never thought I would want to wear it all the time with anything and everything, day and night. So if you're looking for a wardrobe update I definitely recommend starting a hunt for the perfect floral blazer... 


Leanne x


Photo credits: Kim Son Kee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...